Saturday 23 December 2017

Chinese belt VS My-Steel belt

I own 2 chastity belts: a Chinese and a My-Steel Total belt. This article is meant to compare them.

Comfort: My-Steel wins

I start with the most important according to me: how easy it is to wear the belt.
The My-Steel belt had been made to measure.for my body, and due to my thin waist, the Chinese belt shape is not very good for me. Many people can witness: custom belts are much better than adjustable ones.
I really love the double-shield from My-Steel: not excessively tight, but very safe. The silicon is glued on the My-Steel belt: risks to have silicon coming off is very little (my belt is not a good example since it is damaged, but I rarely complain about the glue now). The thin (0.5 mm), sharp steel of Chinese belts can be very dangerous.
The anal hole is bigger on My-Steel belts, which make toilets visits a bit easier.
And: how many times I got labia pinching on my Chinese belt! it is very unpleasant. There is an easy way to avoid labia pinching on Chinese belts (glue silicon gutters on the sides of the 2ndary shield). Labia pinching is very uncommon on My-Steel.

Adjustability: Chinese wins

My-Steel belts are adjustable on few centimeters only, whereas Chinese belts are adjustable on tens of cm. I advise them for beginners thanks to their adjustability. Big weight gains/losses can prevent you from wearing a My-Steel belt. It is my main motivation to keep fit and not lose too much weight.

Locks: draw

They look similar. My-Steel locks are very safe, very hard to destroy. However, My-Steel uses specific padlocks, which are expensive to buy if you want to replace them. Chinese belts accept small padlocks, you needn't specific locks.

Strength: My-Steel wins

I am strong. I broke the rear part of the Chinese belt (don't ask me how), and I had to get a replacement piece. My-Steel uses 1-mm-thick steel. I have never broken any steel of my belt.
Both belts use stainless steel. However, there is little rust on my Chinese belt (especially between the belt and the silicon, where the water can stay and attack the steel, and around the rings). No rust for My-Steel.

Weight: draw

My My-Steel belt is a bit heavier than the Chinese one. But they are both less than 1 kg (2 lb) each. They are too light to be felt.

Price: Chinese wins

Well, this is one of the most important problems: how much these belts cost. A My-Steel belt costs about 700 EUR (the real price depends on the options you choose), whereas you can find Chinese belts for less than 200 EUR.


I don't detail about plugs. I could, but plugs would deserve an other article.

I don't wear my Chinese belt anymore, except for double-plugged desires. My My-Steel belt is my usual belt. It is almost worn out (due to intensive wearing), but I definitely recommend this brand!

3 comments:

  1. and Vs heavyline ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't talk about the HeavyLine here, since I don't own it (yet?).

      Delete
  2. Thank you
    misscurious

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.