Monday 20 November 2017

My steel devices

"Where did you find this?"
"Is this heavy?"
"How much does this cost?"
So many interesting questions about my steel devices!

Weights are both in grams and pounds (452 g = 1 lb).
Costs are in the currency of the country where they are from. Costs do not include shipping fees and may vary from the real prices.


Chastity belt

Coming from: My-Steel (Germany)
Price: mine cost 707 EUR (ring are optional)
Purpose: protects my pussy against intercourses and sexual pleasure
Weight: 800 g (1.5 lb)
Suitable for men: My-Steel can supply male chastity belts
Remarks: it is made to measure according to the measurements you will give to My-Steel, and there are several shapes for the belt

Chastity bra

Coming from: My-Steel (Germany)
Price: 677 EUR
Purpose: protects my breasts
Weight: 1750 g (3.9 lb)
Suitable for men: yes, although I don't see the point
Remarks: it is made to measure according to the measurements you will give to My-Steel, there are 3 cupsizes

Hyperthick collar

Coming from: WhatNobodyKnows (UK)
Price: 250 GBP (the huge ring costs 30 GBP)
Purpose: really heavy collar around the neck!
Weight: 1550 g (3.4 lb)
Suitable for men: yes (some guys tried my collar)
Remarks: you can choose the thickness, the diameter, ... it can be customised in many ways

Power Cuffs

Coming from: WhatNobodyKnows (UK)
Price: 125 GBP
Purpose: heavy cuffs, really heavy ones! they strengthen my muscles a lot.
Weight: 825 g (1.8 lb) each cuff
Suitable for men: yes
Remarks: you can choose the thickness, the diameter, ... and it can be locked by a padlock (I chose a screw-lock to have a discrete locking system)

Posture Trainer

Coming from: Serious-Matter (Belgium)
Price: 750 EUR
Purpose: holds my hands behind my back: moving my arms becomes impossible.
Weight: 2200 g (4.9 lb)
Suitable for men: yes
Remarks: very stressful item, but I bet you love it: if you want one, it is of course made to measure to your body

Iron Maiden Corset

Coming from: Serious-Matter (Belgium)
Price: not for sale
Purpose: a very nice steel corset, which prevents me from bnding my back, and which forces me to focus on my breath.
Weight: 2500 g (5.5 lb)
Suitable for men: no
Remarks: it is a unique device in the world






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.