Wednesday 1 March 2017

Evening of my key-day (day 31)

My excitement calmed down. Time is good to check my marks.

But before: Little Tiger couldn't wait to drink milk =^.^=


Globally: marks are not as bad as I expected.

Belt: the waist darkened because of the belt, but skin didn't blacken. I'm happy, I expected some blacknesses. Skin is dry above my hips. The shield of the belt marked me a little, but not so bad. Some little wounds are on my pussy: they prevent me from using some sextoys, but they are harmless.

Bra: under my armpits and around my breasts, skin darkened but it didn't dry too much.

Cuffs: they were wuite loose, so rednesses disappeared quickly.


How do I feel now?
You were A LOT to ask me this!
To recap: I feel: light! I can walk, run, skate on my scooter, ...
I feel also with a new body: my pussy is not a steel plate anymore, my breasts are soft (and very sensitive!), my thighs can be spread, ... This can sound odd, but I was discovering again my own body, unarmored.

Do I miss my armor?
The other big question so often asked!
The answer can surprise you, but it is NO. I miss my natural body. Being unarmored doesn't annoy me.

Funny facts: just after having been unlocked, I felt unstable. It was hard to stand on my legs, and I felt pain in my back. This is harmless and everything became back normal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.